Sunday 25 January 2015

Final 20x24 Print


Above is the scanned image of my negative that I have chose to use for the 20x24 exhibition sized print, taken on the 5x4 large format camera and below is the actual print. I am really pleased with this image and is my favourite photograph from the whole module. The woman was a stranger I approached after I had set up the camera, that was close to uni. She did not object and was willing to have her picture taken even though she did not know me. This being printed on the biggest size of paper I have ever used, I was slightly anxious at what it would turn out, as not all of the image is in focus. However after experimenting with filters (final print using filter 5) I am overall very pleased with how this print has turned out, along with the tones and contrast the filter has created and I would definitely print this size again because I think it really shows off the detail and definition. 




No comments:

Post a Comment