Sunday 25 January 2015

Final Black & White Prints

These are the final three black and white photographs I have decided to print at each level of depth of field. They are all strangers that I asked to take a photograph of and were all okay with me doing that.  I am fairly happy with my images, but I have clearly had problems with the depth of field and getting the camera in focus. However I feel that I have achieved each depth of field length correctly, just not the right settings on the camera. Next time in the near future when I shoot on this format, I will continue to develop my skills and correct what I have done with these images. I feel that shooting strangers was much more interesting because each image will be different and each individual will bring different characteristics, whether it may be their clothes or the expression they appear to be doing.




No comments:

Post a Comment