Monday 13 April 2015

Digital Montage

Digital Montage photography is totally different to any other still life based photography that I have studied and practiced for this module. Digital Montage requires the use of photoshop to create images that may include more than one photograph placed on top of one another either physically or through photoshop. For example it could be created with a background image and then other images can be included by being cut out whatever shape or object they may be. Digital Montage is in the field of still life photography because it is often just one or a few objects with not a lot going on around them. The photograph can often be of anything, including fashion magazines. I have included a few examples of what I think is digital montage photography. The images are all focused on one object but the objects around it have been manipulated or been 'cut out' on photoshop and have been placed there, making it a digital montage. For my own Digital Montage I am going to focus on layering on photoshop and include around five or more images, placed on top of each other to give a montage effect. I don't really have a certain idea in mind, I am just going to use images that I think are still life and will show still life in the aspect of Digital Montage.



No comments:

Post a Comment