Tuesday 12 May 2015

3

For my final shoot I decided to focus on purses and wallets, as I did in the documentary still life mini assignment. Whilst shooting I found myself once again drawn to this narrative and objects as I shot them before. I find it a very interesting concept, seeing and photographing the objects in peoples purses and wallets as it can say a lot about a persons personality and interests. I have shot 3 different purses and wallets that belong to people that I know. I have used a plain background so that nothing can distract the viewer from the objects. Each container is unique and different, bring something individual to each image so that they are connected, but don't look the same. For these images I have included a title rather than a piece of text because I think the objects speak for themselves. I think these images have worked out more successful than my other shoots for my learning agreement because of my images being similar to previous shoots in the module. My plan now is to decide which images I am going to use for my final prints, on which images are most suited and connected to my learning agreement and the story I want to tell through them to the viewer.

Contact sheet. 

Favorites from the shoot. 









No comments:

Post a Comment