Tuesday 12 May 2015

Final images as a result of ILA.

After my three shoots I have completed for my ILA I have decided that my last shoot, of the insides of wallets and purses are going to be my final images to send off to have printed to hand in as a result of my agreement. I found myself to be more successful in this shoot and was a continuation from the previous shoot in the mini assignment of documentary still life a few weeks back. I have chose three out of the whole shoot to hand in as I think the three images I will hand it, represent my ILA the most. My intention was to produce a series of images that were presented sentimental and personal objects. I have still achieved this but instead of photographing individual objects belonging to an individual, I have photographed their purses and wallets and whatever is contained inside them because it can say a lot about a person and often includes personal objects because people carry their wallets with them at all times and so the sentimental object would be with them at all times as well, as a reminder of what it means to them.




No comments:

Post a Comment