Tuesday 12 May 2015

2

For my first shoot I decided to shoot objects that I own myself. I shot two objects that have a close and personal reason to me and I thought it would be an interesting contrast to include my own objects compared to other peoples. Again I have included a piece of text with the image so that it is clear why I have taken a photograph of the object as I think the image would appear lost and the viewer may become confused. This shoot has worked better than the last, because I think I have created a style within this project for my learning agreement and is more apparent in this shoot, because of the more pictures I have taken. I have also included black and white edits of the images as well as colour, the same as the last shoot because I want to have a choice when I come to choose my final images and am yet to decide which I prefer. I think these images work well with my meaning and story behind them, especially with the text. I have cropped the objects into a square frame as I think it focuses on the object a lot more and so there is not a lot of space around the object that is not needed.


This is the only object that was my Grandad's that
 I own. I never met him, but from these rosary beads
 and from what I already know about him, religion
was a big part of his life. So having these is something
meaningful to keep and know it was important to him.



This rabbit is something I will always keep. My Gran
bought it for me when I was staying with her when
she lived in London when I was about 8 year's old. I 
have so many lovely memories of staying with her
when it was the school holidays, and this reminds me 
of them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment