Thursday 9 October 2014

First Set



Below are some of the photographs that I captured on the 6th and 7th of October that are a starting point for my project. I used my phone to take these images because I thought that if the other staff at work saw me using my phone at first, it would make them feel more comfortable at first, rather than using my DSLR straight away, which I will use next time I shoot. I think that these images could be more successful, but will get better the more that I shoot and the more places that I expand to take photographs of in and outside of the store such as the process the clothe's go through from the buyers putting an order to the brands, then the deliveries, to pro-pressing the clothes and presenting them in-store ready to purchase. In general I would like to capture as much as possible in the store as a whole but focusing on the behind the scene's and journey of the fashion that is there. Overall I am not that pleased with these photographs but as my first shoot, they are an okay beginning to the rest of my shoot's to follow. Today(09.10.14) we had a group critique to show our recent work. I presented a few of these images to the group, which made me feel a lot more motivated and excited to use my DSLR and to shoot again to get some good images that will feel like successful editorial work.


























No comments:

Post a Comment