Wednesday 15 October 2014

Shoot 2

















Above are some of my photographs from my second shoot at work, which was on sunday the 12th of October. This time I used my Canon DSLR. As soon as I started shooting with my camera it felt like it was more successful straight away. I only focused on 5 area's, that were the delivery room, mannequin display on the ladies floor, ladies shoe and clothes stockroom and the buyers office. I feel as though I have captured more of the process that goes on with what the clothes journey's are this time rather than focusing on more of just a day in the life of what the staff do, such as capturing the tea room. I am quite pleased with these images and are a good started with using my camera and next time I will expand my photographs further by capturing other aspects of the store. Next time I will give myself more time to take the images, which I lacked in this shoot, allowing me not to photograph as much as I wanted too. Overall I think the photographs present an extraordinary image that the audience do not get to see of the store, such as the aspect of how you would not think of what the buyers office looks like or where the deliveries go to and its appearance. 




No comments:

Post a Comment