Wednesday 5 November 2014

Anthony Kwan

I came across the work of Anthony Kwan when looking through the Getty Images website. His work was on the Editorial section and stood out to me straight away. After tutorials and discussions about some of my photographs of boxes that appeared to look like a block of flat's I found it quite difficult to find photographers that had similar concepts, the pieces of Kwan's work I have included below is what inspired to carry on my photographs of boxes and what I found most interesting from his portfolio. Anthony is a photojournalist and has been published in many magazines and newspapers. His work ranges from capturing sport and music photography but is also a successful documentary photographer and has shot some political and effects of natural disasters in America. His vast range of photography is what I think makes his portfolio so intriguing to look at and makes it extraordinary to me is because he captures a range of emotion and truth in his images and are mostly of historic, political events.

Images below were taken from Gettyimages.co.uk from Anthony Kwan's page.





No comments:

Post a Comment