Thursday 6 November 2014

Shoot 4

During this shoot I wanted to capture a little more behind the scene's at work. I was told to focus on boxes which is what I tried to do in some of the images below. I feel like I have captures area's in which people can not see, only me and others who have access to the shop in the stockrooms, and in the shop when it is closed and not open to the public, making it seem a lot more desolate and brings a feeling of emptiness. Personally I don't really like the majority of these photographs as I did not have a lot of time to take them so they were a bit rushed. Although the first two images are not in focus, there is something about them that makes them a little bit interesting. The fact that they are not in focus makes them appear to be ghostly, bleak and cold, which adds to my subject matter of the process of the clothes because the clothes don't have feeling, they are hung up and left waiting to be bought. The images of the stairs and fire escape adds a sense of emergency and a difference to what is  on the other side of the walls, that is the clothes that makes people feel happy. Out of all the photographs these ones are my favourite because they show a contrast to what the public see overall. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment