Thursday 6 November 2014

Final Prints

Below are the images that I have chosen to use for my final prints to hand in. Throughout the shoots that I have done, these are the photographs that stand out to me as the most extraordinary and editorial. I have chosen these images because they each have an individual story to them that I feel is interesting when knowing what the subject matter is. However I do not think that it is that clear to see what my reason behind taking these photographs where, which is needed to be explained when looking at them, but in the order I have placed them presents the story that I want to put across which is initially the process from the buying of the clothes to the selling of the clothes and the parts of the store that the average person does not see. Overall I feel that my final photographs are successful in representing my subject matter and are extraordinary because I have access to this store that no one else does so it will be different and unique to what others will be presenting. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment