Sunday 2 November 2014

Shoot 3

Although this has nothing to do with my main subject matter, I found that when photographing an event last week that the concept of drag queens is pretty extraordinary. I knew that they would be preforming at the event so I took a few photographs to portray their uniqueness. The way that they dress and act is what makes them so extraordinary because it is so over the top down to the style they sing and how flamboyant their outfits and make up is. The photographs below are they most successful ones that I shot. I found it hard to take the photographs of them because they were moving and dancing all the time, so a different lens would of been more suitable. However I do think they express a feeling of extraordinary and show how unique and different these people are because of what they look like and what they do. In the future I would definitely like to shoot something like this this again, but be more prepared with my camera equipment.








No comments:

Post a Comment