Tuesday 3 March 2015

1.5 Shoot




Above are a few images from a shoot I have recently taken at home, using a reflector to bounce back the light coming in through the window, so that it would produce more light on the area's of the food I wanted it to in camera. I think that these images are successful by highlighting what ingredients were used when making the product and have lit up in showing the colours of the bread and vegetables in the sandwich, which I feel makes it look more appetising. I wanted to focus on only certain parts of the food but also including some of the ingredients used because it form's a very homely feel, as if the audience could of made it themselves and it in front of them ready to eat. If I was to shoot this again, I would style the food more as I think inside the sandwich looks slightly messy, and so if styled more appropriately would of looked tidier. However I do believe it was a successfully shoot and I have achieved in portraying what the food is meant to be and appears appetising to the audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment