Thursday 5 March 2015

Product Shoot

For my product shoot I decided to use a watch and its box. Not the best product to use I must admit but for quickness and easiness I decided to use something that I own for connivence. To capture a product shot, it must be taken in the studio using a digital camera, studio lights and a software such as capture one. The studio is not one of my strong points so it was quite the challenge. I set the products up in a way that I feel was appropriate to show the product and was clear for the viewer to know what it is. I used a table for underneath the products so that they were on a good level to photograph on. If I was to do this shoot again I would definitely put more time in to it as it was very rushed and I would of used different products to photograph so I could of has more of a range and options to choose from for my final print, as this was my only product shoot. However I had never produced any product shots before this, and have learnt a lot about the industry and product campaigns from seminars and research.


No comments:

Post a Comment