Tuesday 3 March 2015

Food Shoot


I took this image using my iPhone 6. The quality and colours that are brought out in this camera, that could be any digital SLR, would never be known that it was taken on a phone camera unless stated. I was drawn to photographing this type of food because of the colours and how good they look in and out of camera. Healthy food is great to photograph because of how appealing it looks and is great for all different types of audience. I think that this image would suit being in a healthy recipe book or food/fitness blog. The ingredients of the the food in the image is clear to see and would be easy for the viewer to recognise. I also think it would look very good in a magazine in a editorial campaign with a piece of text to go along side it. I plan to use this image as my final print for food photography as it represents what it is supposed to do, look appealing to its audience so that the viewer would go out and buy/try the food. Although it has been shot on an iPhone camera, I don't think that it affects the quality of the image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment